I have had several computers with issues syncing TM9 to outlook 03 and 07. Support wasn’t much help as usual so after some trial and error I think I have this one licked!
1. Open time Matters
2. Go to File>Synchronize>Outlook
3. Mark the Setup Radio Button and Click Next Twice
4. Choose a file path (Something like “C:\TMsync”) Click Next
5. When setting up TM syncing go into the Event Records Options
6. Check the box for TM Event Changes are Updated in Outlook on the General tab.
7. Check the box for Clear outlook Calendar before syncing on the General tab.
8. Make sure to Sync only for that staff member.
9. On the Outlook Folders tab make sure to check the box for your live calendar and not an archive! Click Ok and then next
10. Uncheck the Sync can delete records in TM (Sometimes this leaves orphaned records is Checked) Click Next
11. Check to Confirm all Actions Radio Button, Click Next
12. Then try Syncing!
This information is provided "AS IS" with no warranties expressed or implied.